One thing that stops entrepreneurs from scaling with confidence is that they don't know how to grow a team or leverage collaborations and and affiliates- this is why I created this course
They worry about the costs associated with employees or contractors, and when the right time will be to scaleJoin the course here
The good news is you don't have to spend time worrying about this. You can begin to scale your business right away. It's much simpler, quicker and easier than you may think- especially with affiliates and collaborations!
SCALING YOUR BUSINESS-
This mini course includes five training videos from Lucy and guest expert Andrew Hall from Pondcroft Consulting, a specialist in HR and Business consulting.
The videos cover the key considerations for when you are ready to scale your business, how and when to engage freelancers and contractors, how and when to take on direct employees, how to run affiliate programs and partnerships and how to work in collaboration arrangements with other businesses.
Also in included is a guidance document outlining the costs associated with the different options for growing your team.
What do our clients say?
Our clients love our work just as much as we do:
"Lucy is absolutely incredible - she makes the legal side of business a lot less scary"
"Genuinely helpful and friendly. Didn't know lawyers could be so frank!"
"I cannot thank [her] enough and I now feel confident about starting my business in the right way, being legitimate and knowing how to mitigate against potential situations arising".
In this short course, you will:
- See a breakdown of the costs associated with engaging contractors on different types of arrangements, as well as the costs associated with becoming an employer and taking on direct employees;
- Get an overview of the key considerations for you as a business owner when you are considering whether you are ready to scale your business and grow your team to achieve this;
- Understand how and when you should engage freelancers or contractors in your business, and the pros and cons of this type of resource;
- Understand how and when you can become an employer and hire direct employees into your business, the different types of contract available to achieve this, and the pros and cons with direct employment.
- Understand how you can use affiliate agreements or partnerships to increase revenue;
- Understand how and when you might use collaboration arrangements to increase revenue.
“This is a great opportunity for business owners to be taken step by step through the aspects of scaling sustainably.
Often when we run our business we can find it challenging to grow and scale without giving more of our time to our businesses. You need to learn how to grow a team and leverage affiliates and collaborations to scale and this short course helps you to do just that."
Frequently Asked Questions
I am a beginner and don’t know where to start with the legal side of things, is this for me?
How will my course materials be delivered?
Does this mean I have my own lawyer now?
How much time do I need to dedicate to this course?
Please be aware that this mini-course will include information only. No bespoke advice will be given.