The Coaching Bundle
The Coaching Bundle and Drafting Notes
This bundle has been created for business owners who provide coaching services and the contract can easily be personalised by you if you offer 1:1 coaching.
The coaching contract is suitable for those providing coaching in any industry in particular those who provide business coaching, health and wellness coaching and other professionals offering online/virtual coaching sessions.
The bundle contains a template 1:1 coaching agreement for you to send to clients outlining the terms of your services. In addition to the contract, the bundle also includes a Standard Terms of Business document to allow you to onboard clients quickly and simply.
Intellectual Property clause
Refund Policy, including wording for digital downloads
This template is suitable for online business owners who provide the majority of their services online.
You are purchasing a template document this does not create a solicitor client relationship and the template is not to be construed as legal advice.Purchase
Looking to protect your online coaching business with an agreement which you have confidence in?
The Coaching Bundle is designed to help you protect your passion and conduct business with confidence and includes a template 1:1 coaching agreement which has been drafted specifically for coaches, rather than being a generic contract for services. The template agreement will allow you to specify your services, the specific manner in which your coaching will be delivered and how you will be paid.
There is so much value in this bundle. Firstly, let me say that you’ll get Lucy Legal lifetime support, which means as long as I’m in business I will be here to support you with your purchase. When I upgrade or add to this bundle, you’ll be the first to know, FOR FREE.
Secondly, you’ll be getting everything in the GET LEGIT bundle. Plus a coaching contract and drafting notes. Here’s how it breaks down:
3. Refund Policy – including an option for digital downloads
4. Disclaimers - attempting to protect you and your business from legal claims
5. Copyright Policy – options to choose depending on the protection you need for the material and content on your website
6. Cookies Policy – setting out how you use data collected on your site
7. 1:1 Coaching Agreement - the template covers services, deliverables, licences, payment, liability, termination, subcontracting and complaints.
The bundle also includes drafting guidance notes so that you can make bespoke alterations to suit your business.
How to use The Coaching Bundle
Following successful purchase of this bundle you will receive a zip file by email which you can download to your device.
The documents include various templates which you can review and amend to include your own business details.
Before publishing the templates onto your site, you will need to edit them for your business.
The templates have square brackets where you need to enter your company information or chose an option e.g. to include or delete if these do not apply to your site, these sections have been highlighted for ease of use. By the time your template is ready to upload to your site there should be no square brackets remaining.
You should also read the ‘Drafting Notes’ for each template not only will these help you to consider how to best protect your business but they also highlight some of the key elements and specific wording which reflect statutory requirements. These sections are mandatory and should not be changed.
Your new 1:1 coaching agreement should take you around 30 minutes to review and input the relevant detail for your services. It is anticipated that you will have reviewed and uploaded your new website policies within 30 minutes to an hour.
If you have any doubts about editing or using this template you should seek professional legal advice.
Why do I need these documents?
There are lots of reasons but here’s three:
1. It’s the law – there are laws which require information disclosures (such as that the name and geographic address along with an electronic contact address are easily and permanently available) In addition, elements which deal with the handling of people’s data (privacy policies and cookies policies) are legal requirements, not just in the UK but internationally.
2. To protect your intellectual property – you’ll no doubt have spent hours upon hours creating your course content and getting your logo and branding just right. You want to protect that and need to have the legal policies in place to do so
3. To set the framework between you and those using your site – you’re responsible for your site and the way people use it, it’s important to set out how the content is to be used to protect yourself from claims but also to protect those using the information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE:
You are purchasing a template document this does not create a solicitor client relationship and the template is not to be construed as legal advice.
On purchase you will be sent a link for a direct download. At the point of purchase, you are confirming your express consent to receiving the download immediately. In agreeing to receive the download at the point of purchase you will lose your right to cancel and your right to a refund.
Should you have any questions about your purchase we will be happy to assist.