The Coaching Bundle
The Coaching Bundle and Drafting Notes
Looking to protect your online coaching business with an agreement which you have confidence in?
The Coaching Bundle is designed to help you protect your passion and conduct business with confidence and includes a template 1:1 coaching agreement which has been drafted specifically for coaches, rather than being a generic contract for services. The template agreement will allow you to specify your services, the specific manner in which your coaching will be delivered and how you will be paid.
Why do I need these documents?
There are lots of reasons but here’s three:
1. It’s the law – there are laws which require information disclosures (such as that the name and geographic address along with an electronic contact address are easily and permanently available) In addition, elements which deal with the handling of people’s data (privacy policies and cookies policies) are legal requirements, not just in the UK but internationally.
2. To protect your intellectual property – you’ll no doubt have spent hours upon hours creating your course content and getting your logo and branding just right. You want to protect that and need to have the legal policies in place to do so
3. To set the framework between you and those using your site – you’re responsible for your site and the way people use it, it’s important to set out how the content is to be used to protect yourself from claims but also to protect those using the information.
There is so much value in this bundle. Firstly, let me say that you’ll get Lucy Legal lifetime support, which means as long as I’m in business I will be here to support you with your purchase. When I upgrade or add to this bundle, you’ll be the first to know, FOR FREE.
Secondly, you’ll be getting everything in the GET LEGIT bundle. Plus a coaching contract and drafting notes. Here’s how it breaks down:
3. Refund Policy – including an option for digital downloads
4. Disclaimers - attempting to protect you and your business from legal claims
5. Copyright Policy – options to choose depending on the protection you need for the material and content on your website
6. Cookies Policy – setting out how you use data collected on your site
7. 1:1 Coaching Agreement - the template covers services, deliverables, licences, payment, liability, termination, subcontracting and complaints.
The bundle also includes drafting guidance notes so that you can make bespoke alterations to suit your business.Purchase
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE:
You are purchasing a template document this does not create a solicitor client relationship and the template is not to be construed as legal advice.
On purchase you will be sent a link to access your documents immediately. At the point of purchase, you are confirming your express consent to receiving the download immediately. In agreeing to receive the download at the point of purchase you will lose your right to cancel and your right to a refund should you change your mind, so please consider your purchase carefully before placing it. If you do make your purchase and you decide that you would like to swap your template for another product or course, please get in touch and we will support you to change your purchase so that you have the legal documentation which best suits you and your business.
Should you have any questions about your purchase we will be happy to assist.
How do you create robust legal documents?
Almost every single entrepreneur feels a little out of their depth with legal documents. That's we created "Drafting Notes" which are included in every document bundle.
You'll find a short PDF of guidance notes within the bundle to support you to edit and personalise your template documents to suit the way you run your business. The guidance notes explain which parts of the template you should amend and which parts you definitely shouldn't alter as those clauses are legally required.
What happens after I purchase?
Following successful purchase of this template you will be emailed with access to Kajabi, which is the online portal where your template will be stored. This means that you'll easily be able to find the documents and access them wherever and whenever you need them, even if you're not on your device.
Is there any guidance with the documents and what format are they in?
The template legal documents are Word documents and there are short PDF 'Drafting Notes' guidance booklets (less than 10 pages) for some of the templates within the bundle.
Before publishing the templates onto your site or using them to send to clients you will need to edit them for your business. The templates have square brackets where you need to enter your company information or chose an option e.g. to include or delete if these do not apply to your site, these sections have been highlighted for ease of use. By the time your template is ready to upload to your site there should be no square brackets remaining.
You should also read the ‘Drafting Notes’, not only will these help you to consider how to best protect your business but they also highlight some of the key elements and specific wording which reflect statutory requirements. These sections are mandatory and should not be changed.
It is anticipated that you will have reviewed and finalised your document within 30 minutes.
What happens if the law changes?
You might be surprised to hear that the law doesn't change that often. Rest assured that if things change, the law or just best practice, we will update our templates so that the latest most up-to-date and compliant version is always available for you in your Kajabi portal,
Is there anything else I should know?
If you have any doubts about editing or using this template you should seek professional legal advice.